Friday, October 28, 2005

Letting off some steam...

I want to post a "real" entry, but there's not enough time to do that right now.
For me, things are going pretty well. The candy sale is over and I will be getting back on my normal schedule of things (with teaching, that is). Empowered Youth is coming up quick and now I have to find the time to do my White Glove duties. I think I can get it done on Wednesday. I have three bulletin boards due Monday as well as a motivational idea.
Have you ever dealt with someone who asks for your advice and when you give it to them, they go to someone else because they didn't like what you said? I'm tired of dealing with people like that. Some of the people I go to school with have changed so much. I don't talk to those I used to. I don't want to. Too many have gotten to that "me first" stage in their adult life and they are driving me nuts! There was one girl I was getting to be better friends with, but now that she is student teaching, the friendship is gone. She has become a snot to me. So, now, I don't even bother trying to sit by her or even talk to her anymore. Is that wrong of me? I just don't want to deal with it any more.
I can't wait to be done with school. I'm tired of being the student. Only 49 days to go...
There is another person I deal quite often who wants to have ongoing pity parties and "woe is me". She didn't like what I told her. Oh well. Granted, she has had a lot of stuff go on in her life the last couple of months, but doesn't everybod else?

No comments: