Friday, April 21, 2006

Interviews!

I have three teaching interviews on Tuesday morning before I go to work! I am so excited! On is for a place in Kansas and the other two are for places in Utah. Please be praying with me that God will lead me and show me what He wants me to do to.


I am also looking forward to next week because I will get to see some familiar faces! My youth pastor and his daughter are coming down (Brenda called last night me to ask if she could be in my room) and my pastor and his wife are coming down as well! It will be a good, but very busy week. I traded my half day of work on Friday to Tuesday so that I can try to spend some time with the folks from my church. My friend Jael will be here as well (she is actually coming in tonight). I have her in reserve for Saturday night so we can spend some time in the piano room, her playing and me singing.


Then, I will be out of town the next Saturday to go to a friend's house and church for the weekend. I am looking forward to a change in the monotonous right now. I certainly need the reprieve.

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Wow!! Would you really go to those places? They sound soooo far away!!