Friday, July 25, 2008

I am so exhausted! This week has been a blur. Monday happened to be very chaotic and I wasn't sure how the rest of the week was going to go. But, Tuesday was much better, as well as the rest of the week. I really enjoyed teaching the fourth graders. We had 18-20 every single day this week...with about 25 registered. Tonight is the closing program, but I am unable to attend since I have a college class to attend. This is the last one for the summer!

One of the best things about today was that one of my girls got saved!!! That's what it's all about. From what I heard, there were about 20 decisions about salvation this week and that's the highest number of decisions in at least 8 years. It's wonderful!

I know I haven't been posting regularly, but life tends to take over. :)

I may get to see some of my family this summer after all! My sister is moving to Maryland, about 2 hours from me! She's renting a U-Haul truck and dad's going to be driving it and then helping her move into her new apartment. I told them that I'd be willing to help if they could come and get me. I'd either get lost or my car would break down (if it's fixed by then, that is). Or I could see where the Metro line runs and take that. I so miss my family right now! But, with Nessa a bit closer, we could possibly get together every couple of months.

Well, I think I need to catch a catnap before class or may not survive tonight.

No comments: