Thursday, February 10, 2011

Checkin in

Just wanted to add a quick update on how I've been doing with my personal challenges. Still haven't had pop or fast food. Got back on Transformation.com and working myself back into the Eating for Life diet. Diet here is used rather loosely. It's more than a diet, it's a change, or transformation, in how I eat. Rather than eating 3 large meals a day, I am eating six smaller meals throughout the day. I still have a tendency to snack, but instead of chips or candy, I have pretzels. And I am working on limiting them when I do snack. I also started up working out at home this week, using my Wii Fit for cardio and resistance bands for strength. So far, so good.

With the two hour delay this morning (Yay!,) I was able to work out already (morning are tough for me, but exercise in the morning is actually better for burning more calories (and with empty cardio, it'll burn fat since you have no calories in you yet if you exercise before you eat).

Tomorrow I will be having a free meal (meaning not something EFL) since I'm babysitting. We are ordering pizza. So this deviation is a planned one, but the rest of the day will be done well.

The best part at this point is that I have lost close to nine pounds already. Yay!

No comments: