Sunday, August 06, 2006

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

I love my church family. The Lord really blessed me when He directed my path to WBC. They have seen me grow up on the bus and have spent much time in prayer over me. Now, I am not saying this to be prideful, but to share what my church has done and how they have been there for me. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Pastor called me to the front during the evening service to let all the folks know that I am leaving, moving to VA, and entering full-time Christian service. Then they prayed for me. That is certainly one of the greatest things your church family can do for you. I am appreciative of their intercession for me.

I leave tomorrow night. I planned on leaving in the morning, but the part to my car isn't going to be in until Mon. morning. I also found out that my dad is willing to tow my car behind his truck and get the rest of my stuff there. He's going to drive! This will also give me the opportunity to witness to him, as we will be in the truck for 11-12 hours. Please be in prayer about this with me.

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Let us know how your trip to VA went with your dad!