Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ok...so I haven't updated in a while. I'll get around to it...eventually. This week is going to be crazy. In-service starts tomorrow at 8:30 and goes until 4:00 and then I have to go to college orientation for the one tutorial class I'm taking. That starts at 6:00 and then my class will be after that. Not how I want to start my week.

I am almost finished with my classroom. I have a few finishing touches and 2 more sets of tests to collate. I think my final count is 23 students, including one of the administrator's kids. 14 boys and 9 girls. Even though I worked in my classroom all last week, I feel that I have barely scratched the surface of getting ready.

Lots of stuff has happened since I last posted, but that will have to wait for another time.

1 comment:

DaCatster said...

Well you better get to updating.

BTW we are suppose to close on our house soon. Whit Woo