Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh boy. I don't know why I'm doing it, but I am.

I'm working on another degree. Yep. I must be crazy. You see, when I was finishing up my BS in El. Ed., I had a couple of interviews that went nowhere, so I was considering staying at Fairhaven to get a secretarial degree in addition to the other. Then, I got this teaching position. Well, I started taking some classes this summer to get ahead on my AACS re-certification (I needed 6 credits). Then, I felt the Lord nudging me in the sec. deg. direction again. So, that's what I'm doing. Some people have asked me if I was changing careers. Nope. Just adding on to what I have. The skills are needed and I don't know what all the Lord has in store for me.

I have three computer-related classes this semester. I will be busy.

No comments: