Sunday, February 05, 2006

I am beyond tired right now. I want to sleep some more, but I have to be at work at 8:45 to set up the kids' snack and then make lunch and clean it up. Then I have class. I can possibly have a chance to study the back of my eyelids after that (and then go to my other job). That's what happens when you have two big bills to pay off. So, the story of my life right now is work, work, work.
I think I am one of those "jack of all trades, master of nothing" people. My job title(s) show that a bit: cook, pre-school teacher, janitor, student. I don't thin I've mastered any of those!
Here's something from last night's message: When you say no to God, you are in dangerous territory.
After work last night, old time radio was on and we turned it on in the middle of a program and these comments made us laugh: Man 1: You just contridicted yourself! Man 2: Who else is better qualified to do that?
Well, here are a few more pics to enjoy!

Stand by your (tin) man... Abby

The only pic of me at Shipshawana

Abby and Jael while we were at Shipshawana (Look out Abby! She's going to cut your hair!)

Jael on the butcher's block...and Abby's behind the knife?!?!?!?!

My girls in their pretty, old fashioned dresses

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I have never been ice skating. :( It looks like fun!
By the way, how far are you from Hammond? I MAY go there this summer with a group from our church.