Sunday, February 19, 2006

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I spent the day getting trained on infant, child, abd adult CPR and first aid. Now I am certified. The instructor was very rude and crude. I did not like him at all. He should consider who his audience is before opening his mouth. One good thing he did was not give some folks their cards because they were goofing off. They have to take the class again. I don't think he said a word to me when I was practicing on the dummies. It was interesting. I had to get trained because of day care worker regulations. Five of us college girls work in one of the two branches of the day care. April and I at the closest one and Leah, Megan, and Darcy at the other one (where the training was held). April and I went to WalMart afterwards and we found out there was a Subway in there so we had that for lunch.

Well, not too much going on today.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: