Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Recipe

Ok, so I was feeling a little adventurous for lunch so I concocted something that turned out well. I cubed and fried up some steak, cooked some elbow noodles, added cream of chicken soup (with milk), mixed it all together, added some colby-jack cheese and garlic salt and it was done. I usually stick to known meals, but used my mom's cream of mushroom with steak and noodles meal. I was never fond of the mushrooms, so I decided to use what I liked. Maybe I will get domesticated after all... :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

See? You CAN be domesticated! You got creative in the kitchen and it was good! Props to you!

Karen said...

ALSO. . . you should check out this blog - www.crockpot365.blogspot.com. This woman is using her crockpot every day for a year and she has some pretty awesome sounding recipes. That would be great for you guys - dinner's ready when you get home from work and all that jazz. So check her out.