Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ok, so I haven't been on in a while. Stuff has happened, but I just didn't blog about it.

Well, this week, one of my boys misheard what I said (South Carolina) and blurted out what he thought he heard: South Kackalacky. No joke. I couldn't help but laugh at that. Then I had to regain my composure and get the class back on track. He wasn't the only one with speaking difficulties, though. While I was talking with some colleagues, "trother buying" rolled right off my tongue. Nice, huh?

Now, the kicker this week came from one of girls who is very sweet and helpful. She told me that she knew what to get me for Christmas: a husband! lol

We have our class party tomorrow. I do hope it goes well.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Did you kiss that little girl's feet and give her a list of required characteristics? That is too funny!