Friday, March 10, 2006

On the mend

Well, after two days of much sleep, I am finally starting to feel a bit better. Thank you to those who were praying for me. It was weird to see white spots all over my tonsils. Yuck! I've been taking my antibiotics (but I have to take them for 10 days), gargling with salt water, trying to drink fluids (but it still hurts!), and eating a little here and there. I did have to call off work again, but because of a remaining fever. I feel really bad about missing work, but policy is policy. I can say that I do not like Gatorade at all! I still have some more to drink.

The doctor I saw was the same one I had when I went in for Bronchitis. He gave me a coupon for my prescription and I ended up getting it for free! How great is that? Well, enough for now.

How is everyone else doing?

No comments: