Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oi

That's what I have to say about today. Aren't birthdays supposed to be good days? Today hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been the greatest, either. I got in my car and picked up breakfast before going to work. I go to get out of my car and the door won't open. I pushed and pushed to no avail. So, I climb across the passenger seat and then walk around the car to try pulling the door open. It was all in vain. The door WILL NOT OPEN! I don't like having car issues. I think something came loose on the inside mechanism. While eating my wonderful breakfast from Chick-fil-A, an unnoticed drop of the savory "special sauce" fell on my white shirt. Grr. Then, at teachers' meeting, the people who were to bring the snack forgot. That's usually my dinner on Wednesdays.

Wednesdays are my long days since I clean the college building and usually just stay until church.

I got some cute things from my kids today. One got me soem Bath and Body Works stuff, another made me a cute butteryfly and gave me a scrapbooking kit, and a few others gave me cards. My roommates both stopped by my room at different times to get the class singing.

I guess this is just a week for not-so-smooth days. Here's a link to another blog that I read who had a bad case of the Mondays. I enjoyed reading it!

2 comments:

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

Oh no. You really did have a bad day! I'm so sorry to hear about your day. I hope things get better for you.

Also thank you for the link. It is very kind of you. My week has been going much better.

Teacherbug said...

Things did get better. I'm glad. :)