Friday, March 07, 2008

As I was just dozing off last night, my phone startled me awake. It was my mom calling at 10:30 pm. She wanted to know how I was doing and if I had heard from my sister recently. I hadn't heard from my sister since last weekend. She doctor visit on Monday yielded no results...again. They want to keep her as a lab rat still. Mom told me that Nessa's phone had been stolen from the gym. What a bummer. That thing is usually glued to her ear.
Then, mom lat me know the real reason why she was calling me (well, not exactly in those words, though). My parents have been having a difficult time relationship wise. It grieves me greatly knowing that. My dad kicked my brother out of the house again and he stayed with my sister at her apartment for week (during his spring break) and then this last week he was at a friend's house so he could get to school. Mom told me that she is now staying with Nessa and will be looking for an apartment for herself and my brother.
Please pray that God will work a miracle in my family's relations. I know He can change their hearts.

2 comments:

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

I will certainly be praying for your folks. I was very young when my parents divorced but I know the results that it yields over time. I hope and pray that those relationships can be rebuilt.

Teacherbug said...

Thank you, Nick. I appreciate the prayers.