Sunday, September 21, 2008

lia sophia party!


Come one, come all! I'm hosting a lia sophia party and you're invited to attend!


Not only am I hosting a party at my house, I'm also hosting one online! You don't even have to leave your house to partake in these wonderful deals.


Did you know, for every two items you purchase at regular price, you can get your third item for half price? Make it your HIGHEST priced item! Another perk is the lifetime replacement guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the purchase, you can have it replaced as long as you own the piece.


Here's what you need to do:


1. Go HERE


2. Click on "Our Jewelry"


3. Choose a catalog to browse (I like the Fall/Winter 2008 catalog)


4. See the "How to purchase?" link? Click that.


5. Now, you will need to enter my name (Nicole Stiers) in those little boxes since I am your hostess :)


6. Now you will be taken back to the catalog so you can make your selections


Simple enough?


Keep in mind that Christmas is around the corner and who doesn't like a pretty piece of jewelry to brighten up their wardrobe?


Happy shopping!


~Nicole

No comments: