Monday, January 09, 2006

All right... I'll give a little more insight about my spiritual renovations. So many times I have tried and failed at drawing closer to God. Somtimes it feels as if it just a ritual of sorts (and I know its not, its a relationship). I have the head knowledge, but the heart knowledge takes a while to follow suit. I had the change to do some pleasure reading and it was very though provoking. Ususally, the fiction books are not quite so, but this one was. I am not going to outline the book. If you want to know more about it, read it. It just made me think about my walk with the Lord and how far I have gotten form Him. There is a maturity level that needs to be reached and I feel like I have not made yet. It seems so far off. I serve an awesome God and He will be working on me, that I am sure. I have more time in the mornings due to not having any classes til Friday afternoon, so I want to utilize that time to the best of my ability. If you could, please pray that the Lord accomplishes His work in me (well, the work that needs to be done at this time, because He will never be done working on me!). It is such a wonderful feeling to know that my God is a living God and wants, desires a relationship with me. I wrote a poem, but that will have to be posted at a later time (possibly in the next couple of days).
Little is much, when God is in it

No comments: