Sunday, January 29, 2006

Last Night

Have you thanked the Lord today? If not, you should.

He has given much safety to and from work. Tonight, we hit a deer. Praise the Lord that it only did cosmetic damage to Betty's car and nothing more. We were both pretty shaken with the incident. A lot of things have been going on, especially this week. Last Friday was the funny incident with driving in the snow, yesterday I helped carry a girl to a waiting van to take ker to the ER due to her massive headache and almost daily passing out, I helped another girl after I got off of work when she got up in the middle of the night (I had gotten home from work) and she threw up in the hallway, helped her to the bathroom and then back to her room and then cleaned up the mess before I went to bed and then the deer incident. *sigh* I am thankful I serve a living God and He knows what I can handle.

No comments: